In this chapter we'll explain the basics of
urql and how to get started with using it without any
prior knowledge. It's split into multiple pages that are best read in order.
- Getting started covers how to install the package for your framework of choice and set it up.
- Queries explains how to write your first GraphQL queries with
- Mutations follows up with how to define GraphQL mutations.
- Document Caching explains the default cache mechanism of
urql, as opposed to the opt-in Normalized Cache.
- Errors contains information on error handling in
After reading "Basics" you may want to read the "Concepts" chapter of the
documentation as it explains the motivation and architecture that drives