In this chapter we'll dive into various topics of "advanced"
urql usage. This is admittedly a
catch-all chapter of various use-cases that can only be covered after the "Concepts"
- Subscriptions covers how to use
useSubscriptionand how to set up GraphQL subscriptions with
- Server-side Rendering guides us through how to set up server-side rendering and rehydration.
- Auto-populate Mutations presents the
populateExchangeaddon which can make it easier to update normalized data after mutations.
- Retrying operations shows the
retryExchangewhich allows you to retry operations when they've failed.
- Testing covers how to test components that use
urqlparticularly in React.